Beginning the week of July 13, masks must be worn in our restaurant at all times by staff and customers. Customer exceptions include when they are eating their meal, have a valid physician excuse or children under 6 years of age.
Thanks to all of you who supported us by ordering Carry Out and Delivery over the last few weeks…we truly appreciate your business!
We’ve take great pride in being one of Pittsburgh’s cleanest, healthiest restaurant environments. Now, we’re also following and enforcing the health and safety guidelines for our staff and customers that are outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and relevant industry associations/governing bodies including:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces throughout the day
- Implementing health checks on employees daily and mandating that employees who have any signs of illness stay home
- Immediately reporting employee or customer infections to enable contact tracing
- Requiring that employees wear protective gear, including face masks and gloves where necessary
- Implementing and enforcing social distancing practices within our establishment, such as decreased maximum capacity, table spacing and floor markers
- Utilizing both single use/disposable and digital menu options
- Requiring masks be worn by our staff and customers at all times. Exceptions for customers include when they are eating their meal, have a valid physician’s excuse or children under 6 years of age.
We can’t wait to see you at our Haus!
The Hofbräuhaus Pittsburgh Management Team