August 11, 2023
Written by Rachel Gyarmati
We hope you’ve enjoyed our efforts to help you have one of your best Summers. August is always a bittersweet month to come because it signals the end of the season. Most of us will spend it preparing our families for the Fall.
- Last-minute lawn projects
- Back-to-school lists
- School apps to download
- Open houses
- New schedules
- Sticker shock from said lists and camps
August, my friend, does not come to play, so we want to give you a place to take a break with your family.
Also, it should be where you aren’t surprised by fees or last-minute changes.
We suggest taking your family with you for a relaxing evening in our Biergarten. Its shade, access to downtown, and unexpected fun make it the perfect spot for the end-of-Summer laughs and memories.
Read on to hear ways to make your time in our Biergarten fun and refreshing.
Soak Up the Sun
The Biergarten is excellent for relaxing after a hot day or a great place to start your night.
Cool stuff for all
- Perfect access for any who live nearby with street entrances
- Full bar and food menus available
- If the weather is good, it’s open
- Perfect time to try a new dish or suggested dish.
Speaking of trying something new, have you looked at our menu lately?
Time to Change It Up
The coming of a new season is a great time to introduce new things to your life, whether something big like a pattern change or more enjoyable like finding your new favorite Bier or meal.
We encourage you to join us in the Biergarten this coming season to try something new. Here are some selections for consideration.
Sommer Weizen: 5.4% ABV /17 IBU
- The aroma has notes of banana and cloves with a kiss of citrus
- Balanced and mellow mouth feel
- Less bitter than most biers, making it perfect to drink on its own or with your favorite meal.
Watermelon Lager: 5.2% ABV
- Be sure to ask your server if available, as it is a seasonal drink
- Crisp flavor and finish, which means it doesn’t feel heavy as you drink it
- Refreshing and bold
Bavarian Cream Puff
- Desserts first for life
- Flaky fresh pastry dough
- Ask servers about seasonal options
Brewer’s Cobb Salad
- Gluten-Free Option
- Sweet corn & Grape tomatoes
- All the best tastes of Summer
- Can be served with any dressing offered
Dunkel Bourbon Salmon
- Atlantic salmon filet that is pan seared
- Topped with Dunkel Bourbon Glaze (yum)
- Mashed potatoes
- Seasonal veggie offering
Look at us entering Fall with a plan!
Summer doesn’t officially end until September 23rd, so there is still plenty of time to enjoy the season’s warmth, excitement, and fun. We will spend the rest of our Summer prepping for one of our favorite times of the year; Oktoberfest.
Like so many worldwide, we will bring out our finest Bier, food, and fun to enjoy with all of you. We can’t wait! See you at Oktoberfest!